Sunday, April 29, 2012

progress.

I have the option of either skyping or calling.  I personally think that calling is the better option but I will ask some other missionaries.  Oh and after this call I will only have two more calls then I am home!  :)  Kinda weird.

But all is still going good out here in JAM-Rock.  The work is going awesome.  Elder Deihl and I have been doing really well this past week and we are going to be doing a lot more.  This next month is most likely going to fly by.  Almost to 6 months as soon as June hits!  :)

Thank you for everything you have taught me when I was younger because I use a lot of the skills I learned out here and we have had such a good time in using what we know to help others.

I hope all goes well for you this coming week.  Don't miss me too much.  You will see me again soon!  :)  2013 woohooo!!!!!