My new area is pretty awesome. Free mangos every day. I am in heaven cuz that is my favorite fruit! Elder McLeod and I are doing awesome. He is the really tall black one that I sent in a picture from P-day we had when I was in my first transfer back in February. We actually wanted to serve with each other and totally called that we would. It had been awesome. He is serving as the branch president for the branch out here.
I am still working on getting the members comfortable with me. Elder Romney, the one I traded with was well loved by these members. I hope that I can take his place well.
It seems like forever since I called you. that was really nice to hear your voices. It felt like I was at home. I could almost see where everybody was at.
this week has flown by and I am excited for this next one. We keep ourselves very busy with everything. I will show you some pictures maybe next week. Also, I am driving! It is so awesome. although it is the exact opposite of America. I am enjoying it though. They are very lenient with the speed limit.
Overall I am having a fantastic time. I enjoy being a missionary although sometimes it is very hard. I am praying for all of you and hope that you will all have an amazing week!
-Elder Christensen