Well, it happened and not it is done. Christmas was a blast! I really had an awesome time being able to talk to family and others. It was really good in the missionary aspect as well. We had one of our investigators come to church and then repeat again this week. She said that she is going to come to church next week as well. We are so excited to be working with her. Her name is Jenieve, and she is a very smart person. She doesn't try to beat around the bush and just tells us how she feels about everything. She is striving very hard to keep commitments and fix things that she comes to understand. I am grateful for the success that we have been able to have with her.
Elder Ambrose and I have been doing great. We teach each well together. We back each other up. We communicate well, and overall just do work. It is great working with him. I only wish we could serve together for the rest of the mission. We have had that much fun together.
I am excited to start this new year and continue to get better and better. I have learned so much and still have yet to learn a whole bunch. I can't wait to take on new adventures! I hope you all have a great new year and strive your hardest to achieve the goals in which you have set for yourselves.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!