Tuesday, December 27, 2011

my first P-day.

Well, it's our first p-day in the MTC and we are all having a blast!  It's kinda like we get to be normal people for the short couple of hours in the day.  We have learned a lot in the past few days and have really enjoyed the teaching and all of the blessings that come from learning from your mistakes.

It's still been kinda rough for me as I am the only one in my district that is going to Jamaica.  Lucky the Arizona crew are really cool and they are all excited for me as much as each other. 

Had a not so good lesson plan yesterday.  We were talking with a TRC investigator and we couldn't seem to find a straight path into the doctrine we tried to teach.  It's a lot harder than it looks.  Hopefully this next time around we will be able to focus more and get the message across that we need to.

It's almost been a week since I have been away from family.  I am so lucky to be able to see a bunch of my local friends here in the MTC.

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well and still being you!

Love you all!

-Your missionary bro.