A normal day for me is going to some of our investigators places and talking with about 3 or 4 of them, then 2 of them cancel on us and we go looking for more. while we are looking we get confronted by people of other faiths and constantly told how we are wrong, or they still associate us with polygamy. Kinda sucks. But we eventually get over it and move on but we get to laugh later and either a members house or visiting a less active.
I am doing well here i hope to send some more pictures with my next e-mail, we chose a place today where i can plug in my camera. thanks a bunch for everything. i miss you all so much and can't wait to see you again!!! BUT I AM WHERE I NEED TO BE!.
Have a good week and happy birthday JAKE!