Monday, April 9, 2012

new companion.

Out here is going by pretty quick.  I am now in my third transfer and have a new companion.  His name is Elder Deihl (deal) and he is really cool.  Very prayerfull.  he is from Arizona and has been out for ten months.  This is his third transfer.  He'll probably hit his halfway mark when he is with me.  


My last comp finished his mission and went home to Oregon.  I hope that he is doing oka though.  I haven't heard from him yet.


But anyway, all is going well.  I have had a great time so far and am excited to be able to see a lot more.  Tons of things have happened and its really cool to see others become changed by the spirit.  really cool.


I think my favorite part of the mission so far is just the people and the members that I have met and the food.  I hope to be able to experience a lot of other things, but I have a long way to go.


Keep going with your awesome selves!  You are all so amazing!  Have another great week this week!