Linstead is still cool. Although I am not sure how much longer I am serving here. My next transfer is over in may. hopefully we will get to do some major changes in the branch down here while i am here. normally we have between 80 and 90 people show up for church but this week we had 115. New record of attendance. and that is still not all the registered members.
I walk, bike and taxi pending on the length. normally just walk. but we bike long distances and taxi to the different cities around here. normally the ones that are not biking distance. haha
I will tell you next Monday if there is a good way to send things down here so that they don't get tiefed (stolen)
I think our most progressing investigator is Natalie Chandler. She is the daughter of a member and she (the member) has wanted her to come to church for the longest time. She has been doing really well with the lessons. Although the law of chastity is going to be hard because she is living with her baby daddy. they are not married. but other than that we are just in the beginning stages of teaching with our other ones. we hope that all goes well.
things are going very well and time is flying by. already 1/3 of the way done with my first year so that's cool. just realized that at conference. really cool. but anyway, i hope all is goin good with you guys. keep going strong. tell jake and lydo that i miss them.
oh and I called this picture Satans nightmare. Me and Elder Roberts. ;)