Saturday, April 14, 2012

prayer and progress.

This week was really good.  Mostly just teaching little things.  I feel the pressure now of trying to teach right.  It's hard out here because of all the religions that have taken over, there is so much confusion, thus causing so much violence.  I haven't had a day where I have heard that nobody hasn't died or been shot at.  My area is safe and the missionaries are safe as well.  Things are steadily progressing forward.

I think I have prayed more out here than I have in my entire life so far.  I am doing great though.  Optimism works a lot better than seeing bad in things.

I think my biggest goal right now as far as progressing is obedience.  Just to the white hand book.  I am doing my best to follow all of the rules, even if I don't like them.

I have had trouble sleeping this past week.  Dreams of family and friends make it hard to wake up or go back to sleep realizing that they are all across the ocean.  Anyway, again I am still good.  I haven't had any major changes in whats going on.  I am doing my best to teach well and by the spirit.

I think the major part of what I am working on with everybody now that I realize that I have a major problem with it is communication.  I have been too busy on just trying to see the benefit to me rather than seeing the bigger picture.  I have made a lot of changes and I hope they are for the better.  I haven't forgotten who I am, but have changed who I am becoming.

I miss you all and can't wait to get to call you on the 8th of May.  And guess what?!  I only have to call you 3 more times before I will be home!  Although next years call will be a long time before you see me standing in front of you.

Keep working hard and doing the things that need to be done.  I love you all!