Things here are going great. Apart from being in the branch presidency, we have been doing some major work with progressing investigators. We have been really trying to break down the lessons to teach them as simply as possible. There are a lot of things that are confusing to the people out here, like the fact that there is only one church that has the fullness of the Gospel. Everything is still progressing with Oshin though. She is still on track to begin her journey in a new light this Saturday! I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED!
This area is really good though. Elder McLeod says that it may be my easiest area. I believe that too. They are so kind and more or less welcoming than Linstead. It is a farm community and everyone is so generous. We had some difficulty this past week with some delivering of some Humanitarian projects. But all is moving forward.
I hope that all continues to go well at home. I have been doing great. A little sore and stressed from certain aspects of being a district leader now, but all is well. I hope you have a great week! :)