Monday, July 16, 2012

24 June 2012

Things have been going well here.  Sadly I am having to leave Junction, I think this is the spot I will miss the most.  So much had happened here.

Things in the mission are running very smoothly.  These past 6 weeks I was able to participate in a baptism and had a great experience while doing so.  Things out here are going so fast.  It is weird to think that I have hit my 6 month mark already!  That was a fast half a year.

I have been able to do a lot this past transfer, whether it be finding those elect to teach or to prepare some more for entering into the covenant of baptism.  I have had a great time while here in Junction.  Its a really good missionary spot.

Things are still sunny... no storms yet.  Hurricane season just seems like summer to me.

All is well and I have been having a great time.  I hope all of you are continuing to do well and I hope you you have a great..... however long it is until you hear from me next!  Take care!