*How was your first baptism? How many baptisms does your mission get per month?
It feels awesome. I was so exhausted after it though from how good it felt that I fell asleep on the way to the apartment! Normally we have from 6-7 baptisms. I really don't know.
*How much time does your companion have left in his mission? Has he ever lived outside Jamaica? Does he want to go to BYU when he gets home?
He has actually not ever really lived outside of Jamaica, but he was sealed in the Salt Lake temple when he was 8. He is really cool. Probably the best companion ever. Its sad though, I will be being transferred to the other side of the island next week. I am going to Yallahs to serve with another Jamaican in which I knew before he became a missionary. And yes, I will be the senior companion. It is going to be great. Although I am really sad to be leaving Junction so soon. I think here is the best place to serve. I have had so many great experiences here and I don't want to go yet. Yes, actually Elder McLeod was looking at BYU as a potential spot to go to school. When I get off my mission he is going to come up for a week or two to come check it out!
Things are going well!