Well this week has definitely hectic. Transfers were all over the place. I think it was the most movement because we were losing 6 missionaries and gaining only 5. They even had to shut down a procelyting area and give it to another set of Elders. I am sad because I feel that I was just transferred too soon. Junction was by far the best area I think I will ever serve in. I am not sure exactly as to why, whether I had a strong connection there with members and investigators... and Elder McLeod and I just got along so well. It was really so awesome there. We had so much fun and did so much work.
I am now serving in a perish called Yallahs, its in St. Thomas. Things are going pretty well. I am serving with Elder Danvers, I actually knew him 6 weeks before he entered the mission. Yes, he is Jamaican. Things are going pretty well. We are going to be doing some hard work in order to get done all the things that are needed to improve this branch, it is one of the smallest on the island. I am now the District leader. I am not really sure what is next for me, they might actually make me a trainer, but I won't know until next transfer calls.
Guess what I received last Wednesday?? The package that you sent in February!!!!!!!
Well this next week I hope to be able to e-mail you more about the new area. Still trying to get adjusted. I miss and love you all!