Monday, July 16, 2012

8 July 2012

I am getting settled into the new area.  I think it was just not knowing the people.  But now things are going pretty smoothly.  We are going to be working super hard this week and the weeks to come.

The mission is still going great.  I am working on becoming better in my Christlike attributes and am doing all that I can to strengthen others.

The Yallahs branch is small, and has a lot of less actives in it.  They really need some strong priesthood holders or there is a chance that it may shut down.  Our focus this week is to find those who hold the priesthood and find out what their deal is.  It almost angers me with the way some of the members out here just take the church for granted.  Or like they expect something from it.

Hopefully this week will be a good one.  Take care of yourselves this week.  Stay strong, keep pressing forward.  Thank you for all the updates on how everything is going!  I love you!

Elder Nathan R. Christensen