Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Parish on Jam-Rock! :)

So, I am not training yet, but there was a leak that it will most likely be coming this transfer.  It's going to be really weird cuz my trainer was trained here, and so was the next missionary that was my companion!

I hope all continues to go well this week.  I have been really busy with the additional missionaries that I am over, having to deal with an area close down and now have a total of 7 missionaries that are under my watch.  I have had a pretty good week this week, just seemed to mosy on by, but all is well.

I have lost another 10 pounds!  It is super hot out here, but I am getting used to it.  It is still going by so fast, almost at 7 1/2 months!  Crazy weird.

Have a great week!  D&C 62:3

Nathan Christensen