Tuesday, September 4, 2012

13 August 2012

Things are going great out here still.  Just got done with another transfer and got a new companion.  We are doing great.  Still kinda wet but we are dealing with it.  I am still District Leader but no longer senior companion, which I am thankful for because I am still in need of learning.  :)

All this week we have done really good.  I thought it was going to be different.  Thank heavens I was wrong.  It is still going well.  We have done a lot.  Not as much as I have done in Junction, but we are still doing a lot.  Hopefully this transfer goes good.

I got a quote that really hit me and I thought it would be good to share:

"Stop telling God about how big your problems are and start telling your problems how big your God is."

Totally awesome.

This week is going to be a good one.  We have a zone meeting and that means we get to go to Kingston!

Take care of yourselves!