Tuesday, September 4, 2012

20 August 2012

I do have access to the Ensign and the Liahona.  There are some really good messages that I have been studying out here and have really been able to use them.

I am doing great out here.  There is a lot that is going on and very little time to do it.  We are working on strengthening the branch right now.  A lot of things have been going on and we have been having to deal with them.  Mostly just trying to get the priesthood back into action but it will definitely take time.  I hope it will work out as we go forward.

I have been doing great personally as well.  There are a lot of families out here that have reminded me of back home.  Elder Campbell has been great to help me with homesickness.  I have been able to put it in the back of my mind.  

It has been a great week this week and we hope to be able to improve even more and have a great time still.  I have a new member friend that has been going teaching with us and it have been really good for him and us.  :)  His name is Troydel.  He is awesome.

Have a great day!