Well things are actually dry here. The storm has passed but sadly we have no yet hit the peak of hurricane season. All else is good.
I almost forgot that Brigham City got a temple! We are going to have to do a temple tour when I get back. :)
All is still going well here. Me and Elder Campbell have been doing great and are going to keep doing so. We have made some major progress with some of our investigators and less actives. Priesthood still trying to effect more. Luckily we had one come back. It has been a great week. Kinda crazy to think that I am almost at a year already!
I want to see pictures and hear about what is going on out there. Remember to write me christensen.nathan@myldsmail.net I miss you all a ton. Know that I am doing well and still learning a lot.
Take care--
Nathan Christensen