Wednesday, September 5, 2012

4 September 2012

Things are actually getting better here.  This week Elder Campbell and I did an awesome job when it does come to the "business" of the mission field.  So good in fact that the Assistants called us to tell us how happy they were and how great we are doing.  Although I think it was just because they are supposed to do stuff like that.  Everything is getting better.

I realized that right now it is just a waiting game.  Those who can adapt and do are being challenged and those who can't are being wedded out.  Hopefully things begin to calm down though.  There are a lot of adjustments going on.

We have a new missionary branch president out here.  He is amazing.  We are going to try and take a 180 from what we were at with the other one.

I am still me.  Having a great experience mixed with some interesting trials.  haha.  All is well.  I have said more prayers out here than in my time at home, maybe even triple as much.  They really do help.

Have a great week!