This week was actually a pretty good one. The only thing that made it bad was witnessing a killing. Not so fun. We got outta there though and we are safe and sound.
This honestly has been one of the quickest transfers. It just keeps going by so fast! I am now at 9 months. Can you believe it?! I left like yesterday?!?
We have been doing a lot of work lately. We have two investigators that have a baptism scheduled this weekend and we are hoping that everything works out the way that it should.
I have been doing great this week as well. Just fallen into the groove and just moving forward. Things are getting brighter, and hotter!! Weird how the winter here is still above 90 degrees.
I am having a blast and enjoying my time. It has been a long but great progression out here. We have been doing a lot to get the members back in shape and they have been doing that. Now we just have to improve in worthy priesthood holders. :)
Keep your head up and face everything with courage. Love you! Have a great week!
-Nate