Tuesday, October 30, 2012

15 October 2012

Well, this week definitely started off better.  We had a smooth Sunday yesterday as well with the Branch President being absent cause he got sick.  That left me (the Branch Clerk) to put everything together.  There has been a lot of stress lately that I have experienced cause of all the responsibility that I have with trying to maintain a branch, having new mission policies take effect, reporting and other things as a District leader.  It has kept me on my toes.

This week we have President Zivec from the 70 coming for a mission tour.  he is the second councilor for the Caribbean area.  I was asked along with my companion to sing at a meeting that we have on Wednesday!  I am super nervous.

I liked the talk in conference about observing, then serving.  It has really worked a lot as I have tried to adapt rather that do it the way I think it would be done.  It is really a test though.  Much of what you try to do either goes unseen or you just make a fool of yourself.  Luckily we get more chances.

I have had a really good week this past week though.  I am trying to find  the person who stole the bike.  It is not a very big area, it's just spread out, and I have some key factors on my bike that will let me know that it is mine.  Unless they took it apart and sold the parts... then I am out of luck.  So, I will let you know what happens but right now walking is doing me good.  Although it takes just a bit longer, it still works.

I hope you have a great week this week!  I love you all!

Here are some pictures of a lighthouse we went to at the far east side of the island.  And some members here in the Yallahs branch!  :)