Well things are getting way better although my week still didn't turn out so great. I had my bike stolen and now I am forced to walk everywhere! GRRRR! But what can you do right? I am hoping to find it or get a replacement bike and get back to the fast pace that we had before. I really hope that I will be able to walk a ton. The only real problem is that this area is just so big! I haven't had problems yet though so all is getting there.
Conference was awesome! I can't believe how many missionaries will be able to come out now! We just have to pray that they will be ready for some of the things that are in store for them out here. Glad I turned 19 when I did because I left pretty soon after I got out of High School.
I think my favorite talk was given by Russell M Nelson about asking missionaries. We deal with that a lot out here, even from members who can't remember something. We think we want to put out a booth that says "We can help you". It would be really funny.
Always remember to keep it up and don't let those blocks stay in your way. Keep climbing past them. There is nothing in this world that can be given to us that we are not capable of handling. I learn that every day. Treasure up the things you learned from conference and find ways to apply them everyday!
-Nate