I got sick, like super sick. I was bed ridden with an influenza that has a recurring fever. I think it is the sickest I have ever been. Really the only symptom I didn't have was throwing up. other than that I have been trying all I can to get better. The area doctor basically said its something that I am going to have to fight off myself. It feels like all of my energy is gone. I have been instructed to get as much rest as possible. Hopefully I will be fully recovered by tomorrow.
The Relief Society conference was really good. There is no branch president that lives here in St. Thomas area so we as missionaries had to get everything set up. Sadly none of the Relief Society attended. They like to make a lot of excuses when it comes to coming out to meetings and such, some of which I understand, others just absurd.
I am so excited for this conference, really weird to think that a year ago I went through the temple with you guys. I hope all goes well for you this week!
Nathan Christensen