This week has been both really good and somewhat disappointing. Really only because out of the 40 lessons we have taught in the past two weeks, we still only had the same person actually make it to church. I am not sure if it was just the timing or location of the area. We are going to be doing some major follow-ups this week, to see what in the world happened.
On a high note though, we are having some very good lessons with a few of the investigators out here. We are trying to help them with keeping commitments and wanting to take action after they read or pray. We have a couple of families that we are going to be focusing on as well as some recent less actives that we want to come and work with us. Maybe re-spark their testimony. Anyway overall it has been a good week.
Elder Ambrose and I are working really well together. We have had so much fun in going around and seeing some of our investigators, and oddly even the investigators are noticing and involved in some of the meeting in which we have. It has been a really great experience so far and I am excited to enter this week. It is going to be some hardcore invitations so we can have more people experiencing rather than just hearing what we have to say and teach.
Not a lot to report on this week. The only crazy adventures that we have had were seeing both of each other crash on our bikes. Elder Ambrose went right over his handlebars. Really a great moment. At least to laugh at later.
I would have to say that my favorite talk that I just keep going back to was Elder Holland's talk. The first and great commandment. Just the way he talks about always being ready to preach the gospel. I mean we are not apostles, but we have a responsibility to always teach and refer people to the Gospel. And always lead by example.
I think it is impossible for me to get cold here. It is still about 80 degrees everyday. I am doing well when it comes to the heat though. I don't think you will recognize me when you see me.
P.S We got a BLENDER!!!! WAHOOOO!!!! SMOOTHIES!!! Haha... have a great week!