This week for my birthday I actually had a great time doing missionary work. Elder Ambrose bought me an awesome pair of sunglasses. I am sorry but you will be getting pictures just a little bit late. I have had a great time here with Elder Ambrose. Everything has been going very well for us. We have some cool similarities and have been getting along really well. A lot of people have told us that it reminds them o fa stellar combination of missionaries that used to serve here. In fact, I served with one of them, Elder McLeod. They changed this area, sadly the people that had once joined left. We're not sure exactly why, but a lot of it had to do with the missionaries that have been here and how the branch was run. It has definitely taken it's toll. We are going to be working very hard on getting more and more out of the branch and investigators here.
Funny story. This week I had some bike trouble, oh yeah... I got another bike! I tried riding up a trail that was a little steep only so I wouldn't get mud on my tires and I completely wiped out! Elder Ambrose has held it over my head for the past week. I got a chance to get him back though. Because we live next to the beach there is a great view of the ocean and as we were riding along there was some little construction going on. I dodged a sign that said "Men at Work", and thought nothing of it. I then turned around the see my companion gazing off into the water and enjoying the scenery when all of a sudden BLAM! He ran right into the sign almost sending him off his bike and over his handle bars! I couldn't stop laughing! I honestly think this is going to be one of my best areas. Even though the odds are really against us, we know that everything we do will count and will count on everything that we do. Thank you all for your support. I hope you have a wonderful week! I will be sending pictures later this week. Have a great day!