Friday, February 15, 2013

4 February 2013

It seems to be getting progressively better here.  We had a good night with a family last night and also got to see a really cool guy who is really wanting to find truth about everything.  His name is Atta.  He has a cool personality, reminds me of some of my friends that I would hang out with.  He has a lot of good questions and does his best to understand.  I think he likes us because we try to be real with him.  He told us about a couple of Jehovahs Witnesses that try to beat around the bush on everything.  He is a really good kid.  Sadly no one came to church on Sunday.  Kinda disappointing.  We have got to go really hard on people coming to church this next week.

Oh.. did I tell you that I have to wash clothes by hand now?  haha really an interesting experience.  I've had a real wake up call serving out here.  I have learned so much.  In fact, I am almost done with the New Testament.  I haven't done that since 10 grade seminary!

Sorry for no new pictures.  Not a lot of time to take some this week.  Really trying to focus on talking to as many people as we can.

Have a great day!

-Nathan Christensen