Sunday, March 17, 2013

17 March 2013

Well this week for me was kind of a drag.  I am really frustrated with the fact that we didn't have the success we wanted this week.  I don't know what it was, but whatever it is we are hoping to fix it this week.  I am really excited for conference to come.  I really need some enlightenment from the 12 and the first presidency. :)

I am going to be working on some more goals for myself this week.  Mainly being more humble.  I have felt that I tried to measure myself with other missionaries and beat myself up when I don't do as good as they do or get what they get to do.  That is probably my biggest downfall even in life is just trying to measure up.  I have come to realize that seeking credit for things only brings disappointment.  When you don't seek to get recognition, you are able to get a lot more things accomplished than not.

Have a great week.

-Nathan Christensen