Ok so, Investigators names are: Atta, Angella, Casey, Chris, Gary, and Marsha. Those are the ones that we are able to really work with, others we stop by from time to time to see what they have done, as soon as they become more consistent we can be also.
Atta came to church on Sunday so that is getting better so did Chris. They are moving along nicely :)
Things are going good, although it is sad that I am now having to move to another area. Savanna La Mar, Luckily it is not to far from here so I will still get to see the people, I think this is the first time I have cried here as I have left. Not in any other branch, Weird. I think it is just because I have gotten to be really close with those that I have been around, because there are so few of them.
The weather here is so hot and then it decides to randomly monsoon!! it gets so wet!
Elder barber is done being trained. I am going to miss him. I can say we are just as close as I was with Elder Ambrose. he is really a good guy. has helped me find myself and who I need to be.
Love you all!
Nate