Monday, April 29, 2013

29 April 2013

The new area is great, but hot!!!  Shoot it gets to about 110 everyday!  It is not touristy at all, it is farther into the island so there are no resorty area's to see a white guy from time to time. :)

GO MISSIONARIES!!!!

We are teaching a more religious people than in my last area.  They have really got confused with the deity and true nature of our Father in Heaven.  So this is going to be good.  You are going to be surprised with how much more I have learned.  I felt like a general authority yesterday.  Went up to share my testimony about conversion and I just told the members how important they are in the conversion process and then all those who came up started saying: "I know what Elder Chris said is true" that was kinda cool. :)

-Nathan Christensen

P.S.  Pictures are from Negril