Has your mission exploded with new missionaries yet? The Jamaica Mission has not recieved the load of new missionaries yet, but it is getting there. I was the first one priveleged to train the first 18 year old in the mission. That was kinda cool. The work just has to move forward, it is the work of a perfect being. :)
What is your new place like? Who is your new companion? How long has be been out? Savanna La Mar is HOT!!!!!! But there is a lot of potential in the area, Elser Martin is really good at just trying to talk to people. We are going to be working with approachability this week so that he can get more skills. :) He has been out for 3 months. I am "Mothering" him.
What do you usually eat for breakfast? For breakfast I normally have an egg sandwich or some really good food powder. But I had some grape nuts the other day, and got hooked! :)
What do you do for exercise every day? I do a pluthera of exercises involving reverse crunches, leg lifts, push ups, pull ups, planks, and toe touches. Also, if I get the chance basketball! :)
What is your favorite thing about p-day? e-mailing.
Who was your favorite person at church yesterday? His name is Chris, he reminds me a lot of me. I have to get to know some more of the branch though being new and all.
Do you like fish yet? I do like fish, as long as it is prepared well. My dislike has left. :)
What common American item do you wish you had in your apartment but you don't have it? A microwave or a good mop! lol
What's your favorite scripture this week? D&C 62:3
Have a wonderful week!