Monday, April 8, 2013

8 April 2013

Conference was definitely good!  I think the talk I liked the most was by Robert D. Hales in the priesthood session.  Really gave a word to the friendships that we make and how effective we are in them.  I also enjoyed Dieter F. Uchtdorf's talk in the Sunday morning session.  Really good talk about the light that we possess.  And then Elder Hollands usual stab of goodness.  He is so good at making spirituality smack you in the face.

This week was really a slow one for me.  I have been seeing the laziness that was coming from trying to keep afloat a sinking ship.  Even though I may be outgoing just starting conversations with others is something that is quite difficult.  It seems that I have retained my shy ways from my childhood (that was yesterday!) and I can't prod myself to get out of that habit.  Grrr.  I hope that this week will become a better one, mostly on the improvement of the skills in which I know I have.

Love you!

-Elder Nathan Christensen :)