Tuesday, September 24, 2013

23 September 2013

Turkish Delite :) (For NARNIA)
Today is a good day.  Sorry this Email is going to be so short.

Very event thrilled week.  Almost got jumped (they didn't see how big I really was in the night time :)  that was interesting.  We have a baptism this coming week.  SOOO EXCITED!!!  It feels weird that conference is in two weeks.  We have some amazing things planned for this week.  Didn't have the best turn out at church but it was one of the busiest Sundays ever.  Have been feeling a little more bold these past few weeks.  Like I got a little captain in me :)  hahaha Just kidding.  But seriously.

Its been kind of a week with mixed emotions.  Everyone keeps reminding me how close I am to getting home.  My best friend Taylor Burrell just got home and that is tripping me out.  Seems like just yesterday I was saying goodbye to everybody.  I still have 3 more months left!!!  I AM STILL ON MY MISSION!!  YOu can't take me just yet people!!!!!

A member just got her mission call!  She is going to be the second missionary this branch has had.  She is going to the Santa Domingo West mission.  In her native country of the Dominican Republic.  We got to deliver her letter to her.  SO EXCITING!!!!!

Anyway, I hope you have had a great week.  I am hoping to have some cooler stories by next week.  I have a one on one match today and I am super stoked for it.  I love Basketball!!!  I will make sure to take lots of pictures this next week too.  Elder Christensen and I have been having some great times together.  I am excited for another transfer with him.  (hopefully a full one).

Hope you enjoy the pictures.  Have a great week :)

Elder Nathan Christensen