Monday, September 9, 2013

9 September 2013

The Great Adventure

Hello again :)

Hey Guys, this week was a very Hectic one!  full of awesome adventures, like losing phones, dodging cars and leaping people!!!  Ok, so not that exciting but hey, what can you do as a missionary, right?

This week was a blast.  We had a ton of people to see and had some really neat experiences.  Do you guys remember that story about the man I told you about with the oven thing?  Well, he is getting baptized!!!!!!  We got to talk with him on Saturday and he feels that he is ready.  He knows that the message we have shared is true and he has been reading from the Book of Mormon.  We are so excited!!!!!  It has been a great adventure teaching Calex.  One because he doesn't speak any English and so we use an interpreter.  Two he was invited to church by a member even though he was a part of another church.  Three he has been to church 7 times now 5th time in a row this week, and he is just doing a great job of applying what he is learning.  We only have a few more lessons with him and then we are ready for him to get into the water!!!!

Last night we did a little service for a member, trying to clear some Wasp nests out from underneath their staircases.  We had a blast.  All I have to say is matches and WD40.  Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I am a pyro!!!  IT was so fun.  We also did some experimenting and created a FLAMING BOOK OF POWER.  

This week was kinda lame when it comes to words so I will let the pictures talk for themselves.  I hope you have a great week this week.  You are always in my thoughts.

Later.

Elder Nathan Christensen

P.S.  All the food I cooked! :)  Woot woot, thank you for awesome sisters that teach you to cook, as well as moms hehehe :)